MANCHESTER, Vermont – Orvis has teamed up with Barbour to launch the Defender Adventure tour. This two-season U.S. tour gives the general public a chance to win a fully restored, customized Land Rover Defender and other prizes totaling $129K.
Fall tour stops at Orvis retail stores include:
• Sept. 29-30 at New York City, New York – Orvis Retail Store
• Oct. 1 at Darien, Connecticut – Orvis Retail Store
• Oct. 2-15 at Manchester, Vermont – Orvis Flagship Store
• Oct. 20 at Tysons Corner, Virginia – Orvis Retail Store
• Oct. 21 at Richmond River Road, Virginia – Orvis Retail Store
• Oct. 22 at Charlottesville, Virginia – Orvis Retail Store
• Oct. 24 at Roanoke, Virginia – Orvis Retail Store
• Oct. 28 at Raleigh, North Carolina – Orvis Retail Store and University of North Carolina home game
• Oct. 29 at Charlotte, North Carolina – Orvis Retail Store
• Nov. 3 at Greenville, South Carolina – Orvis Retail Store
• Nov. 4 at Atlanta, Georgia – Orvis Retail Store
All are invited to these free events. Attending an event? Be sure to use #BarbourOrvisDefender on any social media posts. For more information, please contact the local Orvis store, or sign up for a chance to win at www.Orvis.com/DefenderSweeps.
Editor’s Note: Please contact us for high-resolution images.
About The Orvis Company: Founded in 1856, we believe the most meaningful experiences are created by sharing the love of nature and being inspired by its endless possibilities. Orvis pioneered the mail order industry in the United States, operates more than 80 retail stores in the U.S and the U.K., and maintains a network of over 400 dealers worldwide as a trusted source of discovery and adventure in the natural world. We promise to open the door to extraordinary outdoor experiences, and to protect nature by committing 5% of our pretax profits each year to conservation efforts worldwide.
Learn more at www.orvis.com.