MANCHESTER, Vermont – What’s more memorable than candy and flowers on Valentine’s Day? How about time spent together, sharing experiences and creating memories. Celebrate on the river, at the top of a mountain or on a hike through the woods. Reconnect with nature and each other. Get Wild.
Orvis has the perfect gifts for the outdoor enthusiasts and adventurous travelers in your life. From the perfect fly rod to handsome and durable luggage; from comfortable, good-looking clothes for him and her to adventures that last from two hours to two weeks.
- His & Hers Drirelease Shirts – lightweight and breathable, drirelease fabric wicks moisture away from your skin and dries four times faster than cotton. This will be a wardrobe favorite!
- Spring for a long weekend on a two-day guided trip where you can spend quality time with your loved one learning how to fly fish or wingshoot with Orvis guides around the country.
- The Recon is a new rod designed for the anglers who chase blue lines on topo maps and spend their nights plotting the next day’s adventures. It is the lightest-weight rod in its class and available in freshwater or saltwater models.
- Learn a new sport for free together at Fly Fishing 101. Get started with all the basics for an awesome day on the river. Classes are held every Saturday from April 23rd to June 18th.
- Stay comfortable during your active adventures with the Women’s Rainy Bridge LongSleeved Shirt. Ultra-lightweight, quick-dry fabric with built-in 30+ UPF sun protection makes this button-down a great choice.
- Technical performance with casual style is the calling card for the Men’s Tech Chambray Work Shirt. Lightweight and functional, this shirt features stretchy quick-dry fabric.
- Throughout Orvis’s history there has been a long and successful line of Battenkill reels. Simple and trouble free, this classic Orvis fly reel delivers improved, modern technology at an entry-level price.
- Designed to meet the needs of the traveling angler, the Safe Passage Carry It All is the perfect Valentine’s Day gift. Compact enough to carry on an airplane, this bag is rugged enough to be checked, if necessary.
- Your best friend deserves a little personalized love, too! Orvis’s sturdy Personalized Dog Collars are always the perfect fit.
- The ultimate couples’ getaway! Orvis offers fly-fishing, wingshooting, adventure cruise, nature and cultural special event trips. Where will you go together?
Editor’s Note: Please click on the image above or the link below to access a downloadable version.
FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE
January 26, 2017
Jessica Donahue, Nancy Marshall Communications
on behalf of The Orvis Company, Inc.
About The Orvis Company: Founded in 1856, we believe the most meaningful experiences are created by sharing the love of nature and being inspired by its endless possibilities. Orvis pioneered the mail order industry in the United States, operates more than 80 retail stores in the U.S and the U.K., and maintains a network of over 400 dealers worldwide as a trusted source of discovery and adventure in the natural world. We promise to open the door to extraordinary outdoor experiences, and to protect nature by committing 5% of our pretax profits each year to conservation efforts worldwide.
For more information about The Orvis Company, visit orvis.com.